CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Un-blogaversary!!

For the obstinate child in me, once I saw how long it had truly been since I have last blogged, I decided to wait until April 23 - exactly one year from the date of my last blogging - to post SOMETHING, ANYTHING. Well here is a post! A few days late but here nonetheless!

So, what else do I say? As for many of us who have followed each other's blogs the past few years, Facebook has kind of semi-replaced our near-daily bloggings with several small "updates" throughout the day.

Not a whole lot going on that you probably may already know. And if you don't, well just ask! :-) You'll be sure to get an ear full!

1 high-fives:

Unknown said...

Sing with me...."Facebook killed the bloggggger starrrrr....Facebook killed the blogggggerrrr starrrr...."

Yeah, it doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Welcome back to blog land! Hope to see ya around these parts again soon.