CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's official!!

I am positively the Grand Prize Winner of the "This Old Gingerbread House" contest on the "This Old House" website.

Check it out - the picture of my gingerbread treehouse pops up immediately.

Cool, huh! I'm just pretty thrilled.

I won a major award! It's no leg lamp, but I'll take it! :-)

Thanks to everyone who voted for me.......especially those of you who voted more than once. ;-)

"You like me. You really like me!" - Sally Field, 1985 Academy Awards

3 high-fives:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! :)
I wanted to vote, I really did, but I could never make the site work....I'm glad someone could! :)

I wonder if your prize will be from France...you know...Fra-gil-eee...

Irvin_Family said...

Congrats!

nettiemac said...

It is a major award!!! I'm so glad that you won!!!!